- About CMSi
- Curriculum Audit and Training
- Cutting Edge Practices Series
- Principal-Teacher Series
- Curriculum Design and Development
Curriculum Management Solutions, inc. is a nationally recognized corporation which owns all trademark rights to the CMSi Curriculum Audit, a process for school system improvement developed by Fenwick English, with the assistance of Betty M. Steffy, William K. Poston Jr., Carolyn A. Downey, Larry E. Frase, and R. Gerald Melton. CMSi provides the processes and systems for the following educational programs and services:
- Curriculum Audits™
- Individual School Audits
- Curriculum development and design services and training
- Walk Through Supervision with Reflective Inquiry (Creators and originators of Walk Through Supervisory Processes)
- Examining Student Work for Alignment with State Standards and Testing
- Coping with High Stakes Testing: Using Curriculum Alignment to Improve Achievement
- 50 Ways to Close the Achievement Gap (a training and leadership program)
- And many other programs and services.
Curriculum auditing, a useful process for school systems seeking improvement of the quality of design and delivery of curriculum in their schools, is available for school systems through Phi Delta Kappa International (anywhere in the world), The Texas Association of School Administrators (Texas Only).
Purpose of CMSi
The purposes of Curriculum Management Solutions, inc. include the following:
- To provide programs and services to school systems for the improvement of teaching and learning.
- To license affiliate organizations for the purpose of conducting diagnostic Curriculum Audits™ for school system500
- To foster optimization, through improvement of:
- Governance and organizational quality control
- Direction for teachers and learner expectations
- Equity and connectivity for optimal system functioning
- Assessment for feedback and data-driven decision-making.
- Productivity in resource use and environmental support for instruction
- To facilitate curriculum alignment for improved student performance on testing and in demonstrating mastery of essential skills.
- To create and distribute materials and resources for development and improvement of curriculum, assessment, equity, budgeting, policy framework, planning, organizational structures, administrative staffing, staff development, and facilities.
- To design and implement professional training programs to prepare educational leaders for curriculum management improvement and the enhancement of teaching and learning.