Level Three Audit Training
This level is for those who desire to become an auditor. Participants who wish to pursue licensure as a Curriculum Auditor must apply for admittance to Level III training. The 2010 Level III Audit Training will be held September 27th through September 30th in Tucson, AZ.
- Applicant must satisfactorily complete all training days and requirements of Levels I & II.
- Applicant must complete and submit the following items to CMSi no later than August 17, 2010:
- Completed application form (Level III Application)
- Two current letters of recommendation
- An up-to-date copy of the applicants Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of an original article or other substantive written product written by the applicant in the last five years
- A $25 nonrefundable application processing fee
- CMSi sends all applications to a reviewer appointed by the Board of Trustees, who reviews all materials and evaluates the application for adequacy and adherence to the guidelines.
- If determined to be adequate to the reviewer, the applicant is eligible to take the qualifying examination (one essay and one objective)
- The time and date of the qualifying examination for 2010 is 7 am Friday, August 20, 2010. Each eligible applicant will receive by email the objective and essay exercises at 7 am (in their time zone) and will have 90 minutes to complete the examination and email it back to CMSi.
- The examination responses must be emailed to CMSi as an attachment to enable electronic filing and reproduction of this document.
- The reviewer reviews the two examinations within 72 hours and sends feedback to the applicant and to CMSi.
- Once CMSi receives notification of the results, successful applicants are notified that they may register for the Level III auditor licensure program. Information about the training program is also furnished.
- Registration for Level III Audit Training is handled exclusively by the CMSi headquarters office in Iowa.
For more information on Level III training, contact Kelly Schweer with CMSi at email@example.com or (877) 276-8911.